Commercial Roof Repair & Maintenance
For over 40 years Ace Roofing Inc. has provided quality, seamless commercial roof repair and maintenance services for customers in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas Florida and Texas. As one of the most efficient commercial roof repair departments in our service areas, we can handle all your commercial roof repair needs 24/7 regardless of time, day, or size. As Authorized Installers and Approved Applicators, we ensure all roof repairs will be performed without voiding any existing roof warranties currently in place.
Ace Roofing Inc is approved by more roofing manufacturers than many other commercial roofing contractors in the Southeastern United States and
can install a wide range of systems to name just a few:
- Carlisle Syntec
- Johns Manville
What Causes Commerical Roof Leaks?
- Abuse/physical damage
- “Acts of God” (hail wind, heavy rain, snow, and sun)
- Neglected/lack of preventative maintenance
- Mechanical equipment, Poor HVAC Service
- Unsealed sign/electrical penetrations
- Flashing failure as a result of membrane shrinkage from age
Commercial Roof Repair and Maintenance Services Include:
Roof Inspection Services: Roof inspections are recommended twice a year (sometimes more frequently depending on weather conditions) to maintain a long, healthy rooftop. "The Ace Advantage "program utilizes a web-based roofing program for a seamless roofing experience. This program is designed to save our clients time, money and stress. For each roof inspection, Ace Roofing Inc, will provide reports that identify deficiencies and defects, photos, budget estimates for repairs and budget estimates for capital expenditures.
Preventative Maintenance Services: Ace Roofing Inc, will provide roof inspections and repairs to extend functionality and life of your roof.
Commercial Roof Repair Services:
- Rips, punctures, tears,
- Temporary leak stops during storms
- Locate leak sources
- Repairs (built-up, single-ply, tile, metal)
- Missing shingle replacement
Roof Finish Services:
- Penetration cut ins, mechanical, electrical and plumbing
- Fabricate new wall flashings, copings, metal caps, etc.
- Provide and install roof hatch/scuttle
- Demo of curbs, pipes, ducts, etc.
- Lift off old, vacated mechanical equipment
- Concrete paver walkways
- Grease trap containment
- Roof ventilation